1. I drew every day, and sometimes when I felt like it...
2. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
3. Everyone wants to understand painting. Why is there no attempt to
understand the song of the birds?
4. Work is necessary for man. Man invented the alarm clock.
5. I paint objects as I think them not as I see them.
6. In drawing nothing is better than the first attempt.
7. Genius is personality with a pennies worth of talent. Error
is that which chances to rise above the common place.
8. The chief enemy of creativity is good taste.
9. I don't own any of my own paintings because a Picasso original cost
thousands of dollars--it's a luxury I can't afford.
10. I'd like to live like a poor man with lots of money...
11. Every child is an Artist. The problem is to remain an Artist once they grow up.
12. Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.